Set custom nameservers for domains registered with GoDaddy
IMPORTANT: These are instructions to change your name servers for your domain. Once your name servers are changed, your domain routing will be managed by TLM. If you already have a website on this domain or email addresses configured for this domain (eg MyName@MyDomain.com), changing the name servers could disrupt those services. If you have those services, please contact us first to make sure there is no down time for those services.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
How you set your custom nameservers will depend on the view of your account.
In Card View, your account will look something like this:
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Manage DNS.
- Under Nameservers, click Change.
- Under Choose your new nameserver type, select Custom.
- Enter the following name servers: NS1.TOPLOCAL.MARKETING and NS2.TOPLOCAL.MARKETING.
- Click Save.
In List View, your account will look something like this:
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Custom.
- Click Enter custom nameservers.
- Enter the following name servers: NS1.LIBERTYMARKETING.ME and NS2.LIBERTYMARKETING.ME
- Click OK.
If your website is already set up on our TLM servers, you may see the site immediately. However, it may take up to 24 or 48 hours until everyone on the internet can see your website and send you email.